Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A Pecan Pie with No Pecans

     I know what you are thinking, those pies look like pecan pies and I am told they taste like it too.  I was a bit skeptical when I first read about these but after reading the recipe and directions on a blog I read I am thinking they are worth a try.  Stephen and I plan on trying them and thought you might want to try them too.
      I am linking to the blog where I got the recipe because the picture above and the recipe is hers.  Go check out her blog and if you try the pies let me know what you think.  I will post a picture and review of ours after we make them.
     The blogpost and recipe can be found at:  

God bless,
Pat

2 comments:

  1. Sounds so good! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boyfriend asks for Pecan Pie daily- just penciled this in for tomorrow...thanks for sharing this!!

    {surfed on over from AWB}

    ReplyDelete

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...