Saturday, December 3, 2011

Pizza Joe Crescent Sandwiches

     I found a great site for some really good affordable recipes that are family friendly.  This is one I am looking forward to sharing with my family.....check out the site and let me know what you think.....

    
INGREDIENTS:
1/2 lb ground beef, cooked, drained(we will use ground turkey as we eat very little beef cause of my sweet grandson and hubby)
1/2 cup chopped pepperoni
1/3 cup pizza sauce
2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations® refrigerated seamless dough sheet
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
  
DIRECTIONS:
1 In 10-inch skillet, mix beef, pepperoni and pizza sauce. Heat to boiling over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. 
2 Separate or cut each can of dough into 4 rectangles (if using crescent rolls, press perforations to seal). Spoon meat mixture in center of each rectangle; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the cheese. Fold dough over filling; press edges with fork to seal. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.  
3 Bake at 375°F 18 to 20 minutes.
I found this recipe at:  http://www.pillsbury.com 
Check out the sites for more great recipes!  I received nothing in return for this review! 

God bless,
Pat
 

2 comments:

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...