Friday, December 30, 2011

Wonderful Bible Study! Check it out!

Psst! Have You Heard About HER?


     How many times have you heard someone say those words in reference to another person? Maybe the "HER" that's being referred to happens to be you. This "HER" that I'm talking about refers to me, you and the woman next door.I'm inviting you to join me and many other women to an online Bible study about "HER." A friend paid for me to do this bible study starting in January!  I am so excited and thought you might want to check it out too.


  For more information and/or to register, please visit Proverbs 31 Mama Ministries

God bless,
Pat

1 comment:

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...