Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Prayer and verse for 2012!


Psalm 51:10
scripture pictures

I am not making resolutions this year as I usually just end up breaking them. This year I asked God for a verse and this is the verse He gave me. My prayer for 2012 is that I will get my heart and spirit right with God with God's help.
I know if I have a clean heart, a heart focused on God and a right spirit with Him, then the rest of my life will be in better order too. So this year I am going to focus more on God and prayerfully have a better year!
Praying God will be #1 in your 2012 and it will be the best year yet for you!
God bless,
Pat

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome Pat! I've been thinking along that thought process too. I think mine will be just a part of a verse - Luke 22:42b "...nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done."

    I have a hard time letting go of how I think my life should be and realizing that things are never going to go my way unless my way is God's way first and foremost!

    ReplyDelete

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...