Saturday, November 24, 2012

Christmas In My Town!

     Everyone is talking about decorating for Christmas.  I have not even got cleaned up from Thanksgiving or  thought of when I will do my decorating.  However downtown is very pretty in lights so I thought I would share a few pictures of my town.  I hope you will enjoy them.  

This is the courthouse which is always decked out from top to bottom.
 Another view of courthouse.....
We have a tree made of lights that go from top to bottom of the TV tower.  You can drive around the building and go completely underneath the tree all the way around.  Many do this every year, there have been dances and proposals and more underneath this tree.  Some went under the tree, like my kids as children and now get to share it with their own.  This picture shows the view if you are underneath looking up.
I hope you have enjoyed this short picture visit to my town at Christmas time.  Share you town on your blog, comment and let me know and I will come visit yours too.

God bless,
Pat
 

    

1 comment:

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...