Saturday, July 20, 2013

Bible Study-----Day 4!

     Sorry here I am a day late again, yesterday was my youngest grands first birthday and I had them part of the day and then his party and the day slipped away before I got this posted.  I humbly apologize if anyone out there is reading this. 
     On the first 3 days we found out this lady was sick, she had done everything she could to get better, spent all her time, money and resources and then she heard of Jesus.  She had the faith and trust that if she could just get close to Jesus she could be healed.  She did all she could and she got close enough to touch the hem of Jesus" garment and she believed she would be healed and she was which brings us to today, our final day with her.
     Today is so exciting, we see she was healed and she didn't have to wait or do this or that, she was healed immediately, right away.  She felt it right away and so did Jesus, he knew that someone had touched him and been healed.  Jesus also wanted the crowd to know what had happened.  He wanted her story to be shared. If you have been saved, you have a story, do you share it with others?  Do you share what god has done for you?
     Questions for personal reflection.....
     1) Do you have a personal relationship with Jesus?
     2) If Jesus asked, "Where is your faith?" what would you say?
     3) When is the last time you shared your story of what God has done for you in a group setting?  With another individual on a personal level?
     4) Do your share your heart with Jesus in prayer on a regular basis?
     I hope you have enjoyed this study as much as I have.  In my next post I will share a review and also a link to where you can print the study off if you would like.

God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...