Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Random thoughts!

 

 
     God has been talking to me about some things and I thought that I would share them with ya'll.  I know this is not new but it is one of those thoughts that bears repeating.  It is "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."  It does not say do unto them what they will do to you but what you would want them to do.  If you use others, treat them with disrespect or lie to them, how do you think they are going to treat you,  But more than that, if they ask you to do something for them or spend time with them etc and you are always too busy or just can't for whatever lame excuse how long do you think they are going to keep asking or what do you think they are going to say when you need them to do something for you?
 
     Another is bless and be blessed.  Again I know you know this but just sharing a reminder.  When you bless someone they might not can bless you in return and you should not be looking for them to.  If you bless someone just to be a blessing then God will bless you in return.  Some people say well I never get blessed in return, maybe you are missing the blessings.  Maybe your blessing was someone letting you go ahead of you in line when you are in a hurry, maybe they held the door open when your hands were full or they let you turn at that light that changes in a second in the turn lane.  Not all blessings are huge but they are blessings.  Take a few moments and see how many times you are blessed.  One thing I am learning is just don't look for them, just do for others, getting to do for someone else should bless your heart in itself. 
      These are just a couple of random thoughts God has been showing me.....I hope they are a blessing to you.  Go out and see whose life you can change today, it might just be your own.
God bless,
Pat
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...