Monday, July 15, 2013

With A Touch-Online Ladies Bible Study!

 
     I will be participating in this online bible study for ladies this week.    It's called, "With a Touch" concerning the woman in Mark 5 and Luke 8. It only last four days so it is totally doable.
     I will be blogging here each day starting tomorrow about the study.  If you would like to join in then go to Julia's blog above.  If you just want to follow along with me I would love to see you back here each day.  At the end of the week you will also have the option to print it out and she may have some other goodies available also.
     I use lots of Julia's materials in my ministries at church so even if you don't do the bible study you should really check out her site at http://juliabettencourt.com/
    Hope to see you back here tomorrow and prayerfully we will all grow in Christ as ladies.
 
God bless,
Pat



No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...