Friday, July 5, 2013

Food, family and fireworks 2013

     What did you and yours do on the 4th?  I spent much of the day with family.  Anytime I can spend time with family it is a good time. 
    
    Part of the day was spent watching the grands play in their pools.......

     We also had a cook out and Jonathan grilled the meat and some veggies.  We also had potato salad which they devoured so fast I never got a picture of it........
     Then to wind down and end the day on a good note we went to a neighboring town to watch the fireworks.  Everyone enjoyed it, well Jet slept through it but the rest were having a blast.
     All in all it was a good day and I am so blessed to have gotten to spend it with the ones I love!  I hope your day was as wonderful as mine was!

God bless,
Pat

 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...