Monday, September 9, 2013

Fall Bucket List

     I saw where a friend had made a bucket list for the fall.  A bucket list is just a list of fun things you would like to do.  I decided it looked like fun so I made one for me.  I am sharing mine in this post.  If you make one I would love to read it too so if you could leave a link to yours in the comments.  Have fun and lets get ready for fall 2013!

Pat's Fall 2013 Bucket List
1) Make homemade apple butter
2) Make fried apple pies
3) Make apple prints with the kids
4) Make leaf rubbings with the kids
5)Carve a pumpkin
6) Go on a nature walk
7) Go on a hayride
8) Make a thankfulness tree
9) Make a pumpkinpie
10) Pop popcorn and have family movie night
11) Make cookies and have family game night
12) Have a weenie roast and make smores with family
13) Have a bonfire
14) Collect canned food for a family in need
15) Drink hot apple cider on the porch with Billy
16) Make and take cookies to a friend
17) Collect mittens and gloves for needy
18) Rake and play in leaves with the kids
19) Have family pictures made
20) Go for a walk in the arboretum with Stephen

     This is what is on my list, what will be on yours?Don't forget to leave a link to yours in the comments.

God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...