I came up with a list of simple things that you can try no matter what stage of marriage you are at. Have fun with this list, try them and repeat often and see what happens.
1. Cuddle-this might be a few moments when you go to bed or when you get up.
2. Watch how you speak to him-this is especially important to Moms of little ones. You are home all day telling them what to do and not to do. He doesn’t need a Moma, he needs a wife.
3. Do what makes him happy-watch his favorite game on TV even is sports is not your thing. Make a fave meal or special treat.
4. Give him space-sometimes they need to spend some time just doing what they want-watching sports, playing a game or a guys night for him and his friends. Give him a few minutes when he gets home to distress.
5. Pray for him-pray with him if he will and definitely pray for him. Men face lots of pressures and temptations daily. If you are not praying for him, who will?
6. Compliment him-tell him he looks good, he smells good, etc
7. Put a note in his briefcase, lunchbox and tell him you love him and miss him when he is gone.
8. Make home a place he will want to come home to. Do a quick clean up right before he gets home, have his fave drink waiting on him etc
9. Kiss him, sometimes a quick smooch or a long passionate one, let him know he is still the one for you.
10. Don’t nag-find the right time, place and way to talk to him about things you need to discuss.
These are just a few ways you can show your husband you love him. I am sure you can think of others. One we can all do is never stop saying I love you.