Monday, September 2, 2013

How to get God's attention......Sermon Notes!

     We had a guest preacher, Bro Craig Bryan,  this weekend at church. I teach on Sunday mornings but I got to hear the sermon on Sunday night and it really spoke to me so I am sharing my notes here with ya'll.
     His topic was "How we can get God's attention".
     1} By coming to Him in faith----we say we believe in soul winning but if we don't participate, do we really?  We are not saved by works but we should add works or feet to our faith.
     2} By pressing on---when life hits you hard, just keep pushing towards God.  We need to keep on living for, serving and reaching for God.
     3}By falling at Gods feet and worshiping Him.  We need to get back to needing God, just like any parent needs to be needed, God does too. We have to worship God on the mountain top and in the valley.
     4}By touching people---love people, care about people, serve people.  People are out there just waiting to know someone cares.  People need to be touched. We have a whole world of people dying for someone to touch them, let them know someone cares but if we Christians think we are too good to touch them, how shall they come to know the saving touch of God?
     This really spoke to my heart and I am sharing it in case it might touch someone else's also. If it spoke to you and you would like to hear the sermon, let me know and I will get you a copy of the DVD.

God bless,
Pat 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...