Wednesday, June 1, 2016

A Card A Day For June 2016 Challenge



This is the challenge, write and mail one card a day for the month of June. 

Negatives and Questions, Positives and Answers
#1-Who do I mail a card to? Mail a card to anyone, your parents, your child, your grandchild, that teacher that inspired you, a new neighbor to welcome them to the neighborhood, someone you miss from church, the list goes on and on.

#2-How do I find the time?  While you are watching tv, put down the cellphone, waiting in line, waiting at the dr, before bedtime.  You find the time for who and what are important.

#3-I don't have the money---to mail 30 cards cost around $14.00, most will spend more than that on one fast food trip

#4-I don't have cards-$tree has them 10 for $1.00 or use a piece of notebook paper, be creative and think

#5-Make someone smile

#6-Let someone know someone cares

#7-You may find you are the one blessed 

#8-I still go back and read cards and letters I got from my Mom and is so nice to read how much she loved me, tell someone today you love them

     I dare you to accept this challenge, I did.  Maybe some of you reading this may even receive one of my 30 cards.  

God bless,
Pat







No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...