Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Judge me, Judge you!


     I have heard so many people lately talking badly of others.  People judging others, pointing out all their mistakes and yet are these people perfect?  No, far from it.


If we would spend more time working on our own mistakes and issues, we might would see less of others.


We all have sins and problems in our life, we just need to plead the blood of Jesus over them.

When we come face to face with Jesus we won't be telling Him about what someone else did right or wrong, we won't even be telling Him about our own.  He already knows and every knee shall bow and every tongue confess but you won't be confessing or blaming others.


Jesus loves me, He died for me, rose  and is coming again to take me to heaven with Him.  Nothing you can say to me or about me matters cause.....


I wonder how much better we, everyone else and our world would be if we spent as much time praying for others as we do talking about them?

Just some thoughts I have been thinking on.

God bless,
Pat




No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...