Thursday, June 2, 2016

Summer Of Giving



I already see a summer that could become, take me, buy me, give me........me, me, me.  So I decided we would as Barney Fife used to say "nip it in the bud".  We are going to make this a summer of giving.  

Some of our ideas are:
1) cold water for the garbagemen
2) a drink for the mailman
3) Visit the nursing home
4) Pick up the garbage in our neighborhood
5) Take treats to Police department
6) Take treats to Fire department
7) Send cards to shutins
and more ideas that we are still exploring and looking for people we can bless and ways to make this a summer of giving.

Our first one was this:


What do you think about this idea?

God bless,
Pat


No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...