Friday, November 1, 2019

November-A Month of Blessings!

Image result for november 1st

This is the month that people most often talk about what they are thankful for.  I will be posting other things as the month goes along but also my daily thankfulness.

Today I am thankful for my job.  My job is to homeschool my grandkids.  They do PACES through a Christian school.  So many people think I just hand them the pace and say do it.  It is so much more than that.  I teach them, I explain and I make sure they not only know it but how they may use it in real life.  We have yet to figure out where we are going to use algebra but we are slowly learning it together.  I also try to teach them so much more.  We learn about the Lord, how to live in the world, how to prepare for their future and just how to be a good person.  Sometimes we just have fun because if you can't have fun, then why do we even live?  Today is the day after Halloween and we are having dress up day and its a good day!
    


See ya tomorrow for day 2 and please feel free to comment and tell me what you are thankful for too
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...