Saturday, November 2, 2019

Simple Womans Daybook for November 2, 2019


For Today


Looking out my window I see a cool, sunshiny day that is open to so many possibilities

I am thinking I am just so excited for this time of year, I love the fall.  I come alive in this season, it to me is like a new beginning.

I am thankful for my husband, he works so hard so I can stay home and homeschool our grandkids.  I have been married to him for 33 years and cannot imagine life without him.

One of my favorite things is sitting curled up in a chair in front of the fireplace, with a cup of hot tea and a good book
Image result for fake fireplace, cup of tea and a good book

I am creating some decorations for my little apartment

Image result for old fashioned poem to hang on the wall for Christmas     Image result for stacked books painted for Christmas decorations
These are not my pictures but are similar to some I am working on

I am wearing blue athletic pants and a tshirt and am barefoot as I tend to be most times

I am reading The Grumble Free Year by Tricia Goyer for her launch team

Watching 911 with my son but we are always a week behind as we watch on HULU

I am hoping that I can get caught up on some stuff and get started on Christmas as I have never felt so far behind

I am learning that I can't fix anyone including me, but I can trust God to lead me in where He wants me to go and what He wants for me to do

In my kitchen Sausage 4 cheese veggie pasta
Image result for 4 cheese sausage veggie pasta

In the school room I want to start to do more life skills classes and projects and crafty classes

Post Script
Iam doing this for the 2nd time this month as I just really love taking the time to think on things and making memories for maybe even after I am gone



If you enjoyed reading my daybook and would like to create one of your own, 
HERE is the link to the format, guidelines and complete list of prompts. 

Until next time,
Pat


No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...