Saturday, November 2, 2019

A Month of Thankfulness-Day 2 and Goals


As I was thinking about things I am thankful for it started me thinking on other things this month that I want to do or need to do. I was reading on another blog where she posted her goals so I am going to also post a few of mine today also.

Day 2-I am thankful for God and that He never gives up on me no matter how much I mess up or if I give up on myself.  Our church is in the midst of a 40 days of prayer and fasting and it has been amazing.  Not all has gone well but it has challenged me in how I live my life and in my relationship with God.

My goals for this month are:

1)I am participating in Women Living Well's making your home challenge and bible study.  I have done it before and it is always a blessing in my life. If you want to join in or check it out you can go to this link:

Making Your Home A Haven

It starts this Monday but you can join in and still get alot from it starting where you are.

2) Drink more water as I failed miserably this past month 
3) Walk at least 5 days a week 
4) Read my bible daily before I start my day or get busy on other stuff (been doing pretty good on this)
5) Try to eat no sugar or be severely restrict it
6) No caffeine
7)Going to try and take the grumble free challenge(been reading The Grumble Free Year by Tricia Goyer, got to be on the launch team for it)

Well this is my thankful thing for today and my November goals.  I will check in a couple of times this month and in a month to see how I did.  I wou;d love to hear about your goals or what you are thankful for too.
Until next time.
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...