Monday, April 4, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday - April 4, 2011

HHM
The weather in my neck of the woods:
Really stormy today-we were blessed though as all we got was rain, thunder and lightning and some winds.  Some members of our church and at our church had tornados come through and touch down with minimal damage only
Things that make me happy:
Spending time with my family-had girls night last night with DD, DIL and Granddaughters.  We ate chicken spaghetti, rolls and homemade cookies and watched "Tangled"
Book I'm reading:
Bible and Devotional only right now
What's on my TV today:
Music playing softly from music channel
On the menu for dinner:
 Honestly have not planned well and am not sure I am sad to say
On my To Do List: 
Laundry
Dishes
Schooling
Errands
New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Not new recipes this week
In the craft basket:
Making a fish from cardstock and CD's to show the kiddos at church so they can make them Wednesday night for the first night of Missions conference
~~~Go to this link to see how to make them---http://www.dltk-kids.com/animals/mcdfish.html
Looking forward to this week:
Missions conference at our church Wednesday-Sunday.  I love this time, we have 5 families coming in, International dinner on Saturday night and wonderful sermons, slideshows and more all week
Tips and Tricks:
None this week
My favorite blog post this week:
http://reachingserbia4christ.blogspot.com/  friends of ours finally made it to Serbia as Missionaries
Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
http://fearnotdevotional.blogspot.com/
No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):


Lesson learned the past few days:

Live for God,don't just do from Him but really live for Him, spend time with Him.
On my mind:
My personal relationship with God
Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

Isaiah 26:3


 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
God bless,
Pat

1 comment:

  1. That picture speak mountains to me. Love it! We have always loved the missions conferences at church. We have been called into ministry and are not sure what the Lord has for us. So we really enjoy talking with Missionaries from all over.

    I am horrible at planning our meals. I really need to sit down and do it. I'm glad your church was not damaged from the storms. We have had thunder here in Western NY. But back to the 40's tomorrow.

    Blessings and I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...