Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Word Filled Wednesday

This picture and scripture just spoke to me when my son showed it to me.  He took the picture and added the scripture.  As you watch where this world is headed and all the things that are happening daily-I feel there is an even greater need to win souls.  The time is at hand and we better be ready and we need to be out there helping others to be ready too.
God bless,
Pat

Go to http://internetcafedevotions.com/ if you want to see more posts lie this and/or participate in




5 comments:

  1. Amen and AMEN! Which is one of the reasons I, too, love Word-Filled Wednesday along with Spiritual Sunday. Fun and interesting ways to share encouraging Bible verses with others - including for the children and grandchildren we love. :) Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful... and Amen!!

    Happy WFW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Pat!

    I hope everything is going well. I love the picture and the verse is perfect for today.

    ReplyDelete

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...