Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Goal #1

     There are several areas of my life I want to work on this year. I hope to share each area in the coming weeks.  I hope by writing them here and sharing them that it will help me keep accountable to them.
     The first goal is to have a closer walk with God.  I do lots of stuff in my church and am always busy. But something God brought to my attention recently is no where in the bible does He say be busy but He does say "be still".  I want to work on being still-spending more time reading my bible, in prayer for me, the ones I love and others.
     I have 3 specific goals under this goal and they are:
          1} Read my bible through this year
          2} Pass out 7 tracts a week (or more)
          3} Spend more time in prayer for me and my walk, for my family, my friends and others.
                         Bro. Bob has a prayer list of people that he prays for faithfully and I will be making a   
                         prayer list for me.  I know other prayer requests will come up but these will be the ones
                         I pray for continuously.
     I with Gods help will reach these goals this year. Do you have goals for 2014?  I hope you will come back as I continue this series on goals and to see how I do on reaching them.  I would love to hear yours too.

God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...