Monday, January 20, 2014

The Simple Woman's Daybook for January 2014

FOR TODAY –   January 20, 2014

Outside my window…Very sunny but very cool also
I am thinking…I need to get started on school for the day
I am thankful… family supper every Sunday night
In the kitchen…. Chicken pasta and salad for supper
I am wearing… red t-shirt and bluejeans and tennis shoes
I am creating…Newsletter for Mom's meeting and future blog posts
I am going… to bless my house, do school and spend some time with one of the grands who spent the night
I am reading…. Matthew and My devotion book

I am looking forward to… me and T will be going to visit some friends who are sick to take a small blessing
I am learning that I have to have that time with God alone
Around the house… grand watching cartoons and T doing school
I am pondering… how to be a better wife, Mom and Mamaw
One of my favorite things…family game night

A few plans for the rest of the week:..school, visitation,church and writing some pick me up notes
A peek into my day… 
If you would like to join in and share your daybook then go here to link up or read other daybooks.....

God bless,
Pat


No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...