Sunday, January 12, 2014

A Word To The Wise

      As ya'll know I am trying to read the bible through this year.  I read my bible at night because I am a night owl and I am just so busy in the mornings.  I wanted a good devotional book that I could use in the mornings though.  I have been looking and had not found one yet that was what I was wanting.
     This morning I went to church and our church gave each family a daily devotion book.  God is so good to supply what we need and what we want sometimes too.  This time He supplied both for me with one book. Thank you God, Bro JD and Bible Baptist Church. Also thanks for Bro Paul Chappell for writing the book and making it where our church could provide them to us.
     I can't wait to get started with having my daily morning devotions with this book.  Do you have a certain book that you use? If you don't have one you are using, check this one out. When do you do your devotions? Mornings or evenings?
God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...