Friday, January 17, 2014

Goals Checkup!

     When this year started I set some goals for me to accomplish. As the year has gone by for a couple of weeks now, I am seeing that some goals are going to be easier to meet than others.  This doesn't mean I am giving up on them yet, it just means that I am going to be doing checkups through the year to see how I am doing and possibly making some adjustments.
     One thing I am doing really good on is reading my bible through in a year.  I have finished the whole book of Genesis and am on to reading Matthew now.  I know there are several different reading plans but this is the one I am following.  I am also doing much better on keeping my home organized and keeping things to a minimum.  It feels good to wake up in the mornings and not feel I am already behind.  Other goals they really needed this checkup.
     How are you doing on your goals for 2014?  Do you need to do a checkup?  I'd love to hear how it is going for you too.

God bless,
Pat


No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...