Monday, March 24, 2014

30 Days of Spring Challenge-Through My Eyes In My Neighborhood

Spring : 30 Days Through My Eyes-Day 1-Day 3

  I'm linking this as part of a 30 Day Spring Challenge a daily photograph to show what spring means to me. I am running a little behind in this challenge so I will be posting 3 pictures today and then each day for the rest of the 30 days I will be posting a picture of spring through my eyes.  
  If you would like to join in then go here please and join in with us. 


Join us here
 

Day 1----
Day 2----                                                                   
Day 3----                                                                  
                                                                  
This is the first few days of spring through my eyes in my neighborhood....come back tomorrow to see what I will share and maybe you will want to join in too.
God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...