Saturday, March 29, 2014

Prayer Request For A Sweet Little GIrl, Caelyn Gates!





Please pray for Bro Burton Gates daughter, he is a church planter and pastor at Liberty Baptist church in Philadelphia, Pa.  He is out of our church.  His daughter fell on a syringe in the street and she has medication she needs to take for 27 days. She will take blood work in 2 weeks and then again in two more weeks and then again in 3 months and then again in 6 months. Please pray that the test or negative for the next 6 months to a year. Very scary stuff. Her Daddy said, " If you could get her on your church prayer list I would be very thankful. Her name is Caelyn Grace Gates."

Thanks to all who will pray and God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...