Friday, March 28, 2014

30 Days of Spring through my eyes-Day 7

  I'm participating in a 30 Day Spring Challenge with a daily photograph to show what spring means to me. Today is Day 7!

My photo today is a picture of my son.  He just got back from attending 2 games of the Sweet 16 basketball finals.  As you can see from his shirt, he is glad the Florida gators won their game.  Spring time means he will be watching basketball and also outside playing basketball with his brother, nieces and nephews and anybody else who will join him for a pickup game.

If you would like to see more spring pictures or join in with your own then you can go here!

God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...