Tuesday, March 25, 2014

30 Days of Spring Challenge-Through My Eyes In My Neighborhood-Day 4




  I'm linking up with a 30 Day Spring Challenge with a daily photograph to show what spring means to me. Today is Day 4 and for me birds are a big part of spring. I love hearing the birds early in the morning and watching them play in my yard. I love redbirds and my husband bought me this redbird for me a few years ago for my birdbath.




  I will be posting each day Monday-Friday for 30 days. If you would like to join in then go here and join in the fun.


Join us here
God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...