Wednesday, March 26, 2014

30 Days of Spring Challenge-Through My Eyes In My Neighborhood-Day 5



I'm participating in a 30 Day Spring Challenge with a daily photograph to show what spring means to me. Today is Day 5.  I went outside looking for things to picture that say spring to me and I found this tiny little flower.
As I was looking at this little flower I started thinking.  All around it was brown leaves, a little green grass but not another flower in sight.  It made me think about life, as a Christian, sometimes we have a lot of brown dead Christians around us who are doing nothing.  Then we might have some who are saved and they come to church but that is all they do.  Then you have the little flower, we should all be like this.  No matter what is going on around us we need to bloom and grown and be there letting others see Jesus through us.  Which one are you?  I am hoping as spring continues on I will be more like this flower.  What are you seeing this spring?  Want to share or see what others are sharing then go here!
God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...