Thursday, July 17, 2014

A New Journey------

(Picture borrowed from google)

          I have been going through some things physically and emotionally.  Some have known, some didn't, some care, some don't.  Now it is time for me to care though and to do something about it. 
      I will be starting a new journey in some areas tomorrow and if you want to, I would appreciate the prayers.  This is something I have prayed about and something (somethings) I need to do, and some to not do anymore.  I am sure some will support, some ignore and some be upset, some happy.  It is time I get back on the journey to where God wants me to be and where I want to be.  If you have made it this far in reading this, thanks and again, please pray as you feel led. I will share more as the journey goes and it begins tomorrow with Step 1......


God bless, 
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...