Thursday, July 24, 2014

Baby Steps Progress Report!


     I am working on a 21 day challenge of 7 minutes of exercise, 7 glasses of water and 7 verses in the bible.  I know many of you may can do more but you have to start somewhere and this is my first baby step.  Just wanted to update any of you who may be praying on how things are going.
     I bought me a glass with a straw that holds 14 ounces and that helps with the water.  I am doing Leslie Sansones walking DVD for exercise and I am doing a study on Jonah for my bible reading.  I have not been perfect but no baby just gets up and walks perfectly.  They try and stumble, fall down and then eventually they can walk and I am doing the baby steps.


Please pray I will keep going until I meet this and many more challenges to come.

Thanks and God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...