Tuesday, July 8, 2014

The Simple Woman's Daybook for July and Day 15 of Summer Through My Eyes


FOR TODAY . . . July 8, 2014

Outside my window . . . its 86 and will most likely get hotter and muggy

I am thinking . . . that I need to get some cards made for a swap

I am thankful . . .for my hubby who works hard and still helps me at home too

In the kitchen . . . homemade peach cobbler made from peaches from our tree

I am wearing . . .jeans and VBS tshirt

I am creating . . . some cards

I am going . . .to be home today and need to bless my house

I am wondering . . . what my son will do when summer is over

I am reading . . . the book of Jonah in the bible

I am looking forward to . . .doing something special with hubby next month for our 28th wedding anniversary

I am hearing . . . 2 tv's and yet I am home alone and watching neither 

Around the house . . .lots of decluttering needs to be done

I am praying . . . for several friends and family members

One of my favorite things . . . sitting in my swing outside watching the grands play and listening to the birds

A few plans for the rest of the week . . . church, preparing for upcoming meetings and grocery shopping

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing . . . 


God bless, 
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...