Tuesday, July 22, 2014

30 days of summer through my eyes-day 22--Hard Worker




Billy has been working on cleaning up our backyard for the last couple of days.  I am ashamed to say it had been neglected and was pretty bad.  
He has had a very hard worker helping him though.  Our oldest grand is only 7 years old but he volunteered to help.  He has really worked hard too.  It is good to see one so young have such a good work ethic.  Wish some of our older people worked as hard as he does.
Thanks JJ for being such a sweet young man and Jonathan & Jenny for raising him to be a good worker and boy.

I am taking part in Summer: 30 Days Through My Eyes

God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...