Sunday, July 20, 2014

Kelly's Chance


   

      I love to read and this book is fantastic.  It is written by a facebook friend and is a historical book about an area I love to read about, Pennsylvania.  In the book, Kelly McGregor's life with her family is hard but yet she looks for the beauty around her.  She dreams of a future away from this type of life.  As she meets and comes to know a friend and God she realizes how much more that there can be ahead for her.  
     This book kept my attention and was a book I didn't want to put down. Kelly's Chance is Book 1 in the "Brides of Lehigh Canal" series.  You can be sure I am already looking for the next book in this series. 
     I highly recommend this book and this author if you are looking for something good to read.  I bought this book for myself at Walmart and received nothing for this review.  Just wanted to share it with my reading friends.
                                             

I am sharing this as part of The Simple Woman's Bookclub also and if you would like to join in then go here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...