Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Simple Woman's Daybook and Day 12 of Autumn Through My Eyes!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



For Today
October 15, 2014
Outside my window... finally fall with cooler temps even when sun is shining
I am (still) thinking...  about how I need to do better with having my daily quiet time
I am thankful... that my leg was not hurt worse when I fell
I am wearing... jeans and a breast cancer awareness pocket Tshirt my daughter-in-law made me
I am creating...Christmas program stuff for kids at church
I am going... to be busy til after Christmas program
I am wondering... how to get everything organized and done
I am reading... My bible and Christmas program are about all I have time for right now
I am hoping... to get back to having a quiet time each day so I can get that peace and joy back
I am learning... to get better organized and prepare in advance
Around the house...need to dust and figure out how to rearrange for the holidays
In the kitchen...  hubby bought groceries so feeling blessed but lost in my meal planning
I am pondering... several details of Christmas programs at church
 A favorite quote for today... J.O.Y.-Jesus, Others, Yourself
One of my favorite things... special time with special grands
A few plans for this week: Dr's appt, church, special time with family
A peek into one of my days from this week... 
Watching this today with oldest grand since she is home from school sick

Four Seasons :: 30 Days Autumn Challenge
Day 12 of 30

To join the challenge or see what others posted visit HERE
God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...