Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Week 1 of the Making Your Home a Haven 5th Annual, Fall Challenge! and Day 5 Autumn Through My Eyes




I am participating in the 5th annual challenge of "Making Your Home A Haven".  Our homes should be a haven from the world for our family and friends.  I want my home to be a place where people can come and experience love and peace not a place of negative but positive.

Week 1 – CHALLENGE:
Go buy an extra large candle and light a candle everyday in your home. I will be starting mine in the morning but you can start yours at dinner time or whenever is convenient for you.  I will be placing mine in the kitchen – the main hub of my home.
Each time the glimmer of the candle catches your eye, say a prayer for peace and patience within your home.
Dear Lord, I pray that everyone who enters my home will feel it is a haven, a place or peace and light and joy.  A place people want to come to and not run from.  I pray that they will see the true light is You.
     If you would like to join in or see others who are go to  http://womenlivingwell.org/    
To join thechallenge or see what others posted visit HERE
God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...