Friday, October 24, 2014

Autumn Through My Eyes-Day 18 and Voted with my youngest!



Today I got the priviledge of going with my youngest son to vote for the first time.  We voted early and it was so easy to get in and get it done. Very proud of him for recognizing that he needed to vote and make our voice heard, while we still have that right.


After that we went and got a sweet tea from McDonald's and went for a walk.  This picture was taken where we went to walk.


I am  participating in the fall through my eyes challenge over at The Simple Woman's Daybook- HERE-

God bless,
Pat



No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...