Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Week 2 of Making your home a haven-fall challenge and Day 11 of Autumn Through my eyes!


This week’s challenge:
Keep your candles burning, your prayers going and add soft music in your home.
Choose worship, classical, jazz or another form of peaceful music that the family enjoys. Focus on using peaceful words and maintaining peaceful relationships.
Work on gentleness and self-control this week.
     My candle is burning and my music is playing, one song that I am really enjoying right now is this.......http://youtu.be/CVqR6kTu8lE  It reminds me to share peace and light into the world around me and it should start in my home.

Here are 4 ways to pursue gentleness and self-control this week:
1) Pray for Peace in your home and the world around you
2) Instead of raising your voice or speaking in anger, try to lower your voice to a soft whisper and speak kindly
3)Do not let others dictate how you feel or especially how you react
4) Remember yelling at a bud won't make it bloom
Remember Momas, you usually set the tone in your home, what kind of tone are you setting?  Is your home a haven to run to or a place they want to run from?
Go to http://womenlivingwell.org/ if you would like to join in or learn more.
God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...