Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Week 3 of Making your home a haven-fall challenge and Day 13-15 of Autumn Through my eyes!




Week 3′s Challenge:
Keep your candle burning, the music playing and plan a Family Fun Night.
Have a pillow party in the family room and get out every blanket and pillow in the house and be cozy with the kids or your hubby! Even if you live alone you can do this. Enjoy a cozy evening of hot cider and caramel corn. Bust out some old fashioned games and take the time to savor these moments with your loved ones.
Work on kindness and joy this week.
     This is something we have not done in a while is have a game night.  I am planning one soon for us.  We do tend to have more game nights when it is cooler and we can't get outside as much.  One thing we have been doing though is watching the old tv shows on netflix as a family.  It is so funny watching the shows I watched as a child again with my child.
     I am also participating in the fall through my eyes challenge over at The Simple Woman's Daybook- HERE-
     I am a little behind so here is days 13-15 taken on a picnic I took with my son the other day.....



     I hope ya'll are enjoying the pictures and seeing fall where I live.  I also hope you are working on making your home a haven too.
A blog post I read recently on your home that I really enjoyed that goes right along with making your home a haven is this.....http://www.sallyclarkson.com/building-a-god-designed-home/ I hope you will go read it too.

God bless,
Pat








No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...