Thursday, January 20, 2011

Praise Your Hubby Challenge

Have You Praised Your Husband Today?

The answer should be yes, but I can tell you honestly I have not.  I was bloghopping around this morning and found the new challenge that Courtney at Women Living Well has started  called Be My Valentine Marriage Challenge.

The first order of business with this challenge is to praise your husband.
At home
At the store
At church
In front of family
In front of your children
In front of friends
In private

Any chance you get, give your husband praise.
This challenge I know I need to take and I hope you will join with me and stop by here and see how it is going....Each week will be a different challenge.If you want to join in then click the link below.....

God bless,
Pat

1 comment:

  1. I am in! What a beautiful family. Darling red heads- I have two of my own!

    ReplyDelete

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...