Monday, January 3, 2011

House Of Prayer

 

Isaiah 56:7b ....for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.

      Lord, I want my house to  be Your house.  The dinner may burn, the children may be out of control, but in the midst of it all, our house can be a house of prayer.  A place of comfort and peace, a refuge to those in need.  help me make our home a blessing for all who pass through its door.

     This was part of the devotion I read this morning.  My house may not look the way I wish it did but I want to open my home more to my family and friends.  More than that I want it to be a place where they can come for support, comfort, prayer, whatever they may need;just as God's house is for me(and them).

     If you have anything that I can be in prayer for please leave me a comment or send me an email at bbcmoma@yahoo.com.   I would love to pray for you.  i know I cherish the prayers of my family and friends.

God bless,

Pat






No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...