Monday, January 24, 2011

Be an Encourager

 
I am joining this week's project from Fixing Your Heart on Titus 2 from At The Well.  Our project this week is to be an encourager. This is something that I really love doing though I often forget to do it! So this week, I am intentionally going to be an encourager!

Here are some suggestions :
to share your words with someone as an encouragement. Send a card to someone. Write a letter. Send a quick e-mail sharing your gratitude. Call someone just to say, “Hi.”
This week, be intentional each day and choose to lift up a woman in your life (daughter, sister, mother, friend, neighbor, etc…).

Our pastor was just talking about this last night.  He was asking us to look around and see who was not at church, who is sick, hurting or just need to know someone cares.  I am asking God this week to show me who He has for me that I can be a blessing to. I challenge you to do the same whether you link up or just do it.
God bless,
Pat



2 comments:

  1. I love this Pat! I also to love to encourage other women.
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. a little encouragement goes a long ways & the there are times we are like David , we have to encourage ourselves with the truth of Gods word & know that he is able!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...