Saturday, January 1, 2011

1/1/11

HAPPY 1/1/11
     Welcome to 2011, do you make resolutions?  Set goals?  Choose a verse for the year or a word?  I have friends that are doing all of the above and some are doing a mixture.  I guess that is where I fall, a mixture.  
      My verse for 2011 is:
     I chose this verse because if I only speak, think and say things that are of the Lord then the rest of my life and goals will fall into place.  Now, I know I will still face trials and temptations but I will face them with the strength of the Lord on my side.
     I wrote out my goals for 2011 and they can pretty much be summed up with one word-MORE!  I want to first, spend more time with God in prayer, reading and thoughts and what He wants from me and my life this year.
I want to spend more time with my family-talking, listening and playing games, enjoying the time God allows us to have together.
I also want to spend more time walking, eating healthier and drinking more water.  This is not to lose weight, thought I need to but rather to take better care of the body God has given me and so I can feel better and have the energy to serve Him and spend time with the ones I love.
To sum it all up, I just want to be more...more for me, more for my family and more for God.  What about you, what do you think or hope for 2011?

God bless,
Pat





2 comments:

  1. Those are great goals, Pat! Happy and Blessed New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be healthier, walk more, spend more time with my family, read my Bible more and deal with my anger and stuff. I don't want to be angry and snitty with my kids or family anymore. I want God to help me with that.

    ReplyDelete

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...