Monday, January 31, 2011

Project 5: Experiment in the Kitchen


I am joining this week's project from Fixing Your Heart on Titus 2 from At The Well. Each Monday, they share a project that relates to being a Christian woman and living out our Titus 2 roles in real life.

This week’s project is: 
to get creative in the kitchen. Part of being a Titus 2 woman is being a homemaker and busy at home. I personally love being busy in the kitchen! Some have even said that this is the heart of the home.
So, this week let’s try one new recipe!
Need some inspiration? Check out our Tempt My Tummy Tuesday Monthly Feature, you are sure to find a new recipe there!

Later this week, I hope you will check back and see what new recipe I tried and what my family thought about it.  Will you join me in this project?
God bless,
Pat

1 comment:

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...