Tuesday, February 1, 2011

PLease Pray For My Pastor's Wife

I am asking anyone who reads or follows my blog to please pray for my Pastor's wife.  Her name is Deanna Weido.  Her husband is Bro. JD Weido, pastor of Bible Baptist church in El Dorado, Arkansas.  She was diagnosed yesterday with what the doctors think is stage 1 breast cancer.  We are trusting and believing that God will heal her.  I am asking you to join us in praying for her.  Please add her to your personal and or church prayer list.  Thanks in advance for prayers for her and her family as she faces this trial.
God bless,
Pat

4 comments:

  1. thanks so much for sharing this burden!! The Lord hears and answers prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alot of people say they read my blog even if they don't always comment so I thought there are never too many prayers so posted it. I have watched God answer prayers in my families lives so many times and believing we will this time too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying here, Pat! I'm so sorry to hear about this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Valerie, I appreciate your prayers and will pass them on.

    ReplyDelete

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...