Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Week 4 Be My Valentine Challenge-Easy Ideas to Romance your Hubby!


I am loving this challenge, If you havent joined, its not too late! Its simple ideas to put your man first this Valentines!

Hopefully even after this romantic time of the year too!

View: Women Living Well's Challenge, "What a majority of men really want for Vday"
I love her ideas for this Vday!

Remember - there are no exceptions in the Bible where it says on Birthdays, Mother's Day and Valentine's Day we have permission to get selfish and self-centered. Philippians 2:3,4 says "Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others." {Women Living Well}

Ask your hubby,maybe he wants to go out to eat, maybe a good quiet homecooked meal might be nice.  Figure out what will make "your" hubby feel loved and don't worry what someone else is doing or what their hubby did or didn't do.

I am not sure what our plans are yet but He will know I love him, just like he does the other 364 days of the year and that is what is more important.


God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...