Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Project 6: Share Knowledge

I am joining this week's project from Fixing Your Heart on Titus 2 from At The Well. Each Monday, they share a project that relates to being a Christian woman and living out our Titus 2 roles in real life.

This week’s project is:
to share a book with someone, either to borrow or to keep. Have you read a great book about what it means to be a Christian woman, wife, parent? Why not share the knowledge?
This week, let’s all share a book with someone. This way, we will be spreading biblical knowledge and understanding!
Use this as an opportunity to lift up another woman who is considered “younger.” Maybe a new mom, or a new wife, or a teen young lady.
 God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...