Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Just a few thoughts

I warn you this post is more for me I think than my readers but feel free to listen in.  I was thinking about blogging today and I looked at my blog and I was disappointed.  I started my blog to share about my family with other family and friends.  I wanted it to be a place to encourage and lift others up.

I noticed lately I have been mostly posting memes and there is nothing wrong with memes, its just not what I want the focus of my blog to be that.  So I hope to be going in a new direction and I still may not blog everyday but I hope to have at least one a week and for it to have a little more to it. 

Thanks for the ones that have hung in here with me and I hope to get back to better blogging ASAP.  God bless ya'll!
Pat


No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...