Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Week 3 Be My Valentine Challenge


Join me for week 3 of the Be My Valentine Marriage Challenge!

So this week's challenge is:

Pursue intimacy and place the intimate needs of your spouse above your own. Give him a foot or back massage, be creative!
You know what will make him know you love him and like him too. Take some time and thought to let him know he is still your #1!


I think this is one of those challenges  that should be more private but am looking forward to letting my husband know that 25 years later, I still am in love with him and he is special to me.


God bless,

Pat
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...