Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Why should we wait on thanksgiving to be thankful?  Every day we have something to be thankful for. I am joining in on this Thankful Thursday meme and sharing somethings I am thankful for and if you want to join in, go to http://womentakingastand.blogspot.com/ and link up.

This week I am thankful that my daughter is engaged to a nice Christian young man, they got engaged at church last night and plan to be married this August and follow the plans God has for their life.  I am thankful that God is #1 in their lives.  I also have a son and daughter-in-law that have given me my e grandkiddos and are raising them in church.  My youngest is homeschooled through our christian school.  I am blessed to have 3 kids that all are serving God.  My church will have their 19th anniversary services this Sunday and we have been their the whole time.  Thanks to God for leading us to this church, it made all the difference in our lives.
So what are you thankful for?
God bless,
Pat


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your daughters engagement!! Exciting times ahead! Praise the Lord for godly spouses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Wedding..whoohoo!! Glory to God, your children know the LORD, and want to follow after Him!
    That is Huge!!
    Happy tt.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...